- Though courses organized by SVIM are for Youth of Gujarat, others can enjoy at very nominal charges.
- SVIM organizes courses throughout the year in two terms. Course schedule should be checked before you apply for that.
- You can download and fill out the application form, sign and send it by postal mail or courier. Attach all necessary documents.
- SVIM do not accept application form by email, unless instructed by principal. Application must be required for each applicant.
- Once application form is received by SVIM it goes under admission process.
- Admission process can take from few days to few months depend on course type and other associated factors.
- It is always advisable to apply ahead of time.
- If applicant is eligible for the requested course, will receive a call letter few days before the course starts.
- If requested date is not available other date will be offered.
- Inquires by phone may not be answered by SVIM due to limited resources at the admisisons office.
- Along with the call letter, applicant will receive list of necessary items during the course.
- During the course SVIM is providing accomodation, training and vegetarian food (Menu approved by Government of Gujarat)
- During the course trainees are required to use provided accomodation.
Application forms :in adobe acrobat format application form.pdf
In Microsoft Word format application form.doc